Good CitiZEN Dog
What Makes Good CitiZEN Different?
- We give you technical dog training and dog handling training as well as business training because you need both.
- We offer a very flexible business model. You may operate your business as a "home-based" business to keep your operating expenses low or you can have a building to house your ZEN center.
- As trainers and providers of a variety of dog-related services, Good CitiZEN Dog Franchisees are schooled in the science of canine behavior. We translate this information and make it easy for our franchisees and their clients to understand and use.
- We are dedicated to providing our franchisees with the best support in the industry. Our passion is to provide you with all of our best knowledge to help you become the local expert and dog service provider for your local community.
- Our franchisees possess excellent communication skills and provide thorough coaching so their clients can be better dog handlers
- Good CitiZEN Dog provides clients with a positive and enriching experience that will serve them for a lifetime. As the established "expert" your clients will rely on you for not only services, but products that create additional streams of revenue.
A CAREER YOU CAN LOVE AND BE PROUD OF...
- Good CitiZEN Dog franchisees are special people who take an enlightened approach to working with dogs and their people.
- You will have a rewarding career and change the lives of both canine and human clients.
- Your clients will be amazed at how quickly you can make a difference in their lives.
A COST-EFFECTIVE DOG SERVICES BUSINESS
- Attractive low start-up costs; low operating costs; no store-front required
- Established business plan: We bring our well-honed dog services knowledge and techniques to our franchisees so you can hit the ground running.
- Our turnkey franchise process puts our years of experience and comprehensive services to work for you, saving you time and money.
- We will work with you to determine the best way to develop your sales area, negotiate class and other service sites, and work with local complementary businesses. This helps you to experience rewarding growth in the shortest time possible.