A Unique Training Service - done right here at our facility.
Get The Right Start toward "peaceful living with your dog"
Bringing a new puppy or adult dog into your home, while very exciting, can be anxiety producing and disruptive. The first few days, weeks and months of your dog’s new life are critical for his or her happy and healthy development, as well as, a lifetime of harmony in your home.
Expanding upon our popular private training services, we offer a DAY TRAINING program. This is a great choice for busy working professionals and families who want the best for their dog. While you and your family are hard at work and school, we are too - training your dog! DAY TRAINING gives you the best results. Each day when you return home you will have a puppy or adult dog that is better behaved than the day before.
Customized Training To Accommodate Your Needs
We work with you to design a schedule to fit your specific needs and training goals.
Our Basic Day Training Services address:
• house training • crate training • chew training (no biting or nipping)
• basic skills like sit, down, and stand (using voice and hand signals) • leash walking
• no jumping • building attention and focus • come when called • proper socializing
• alone-time training • impulse control, and more...
We can also address Behavior Problems such as:
• fear of people • fear of other dogs • hyperactivity - lack of attention and focus
• counter surfing and food stealing • lack of impulse control • socializing
• pulling uncontrollably on leash • separation anxiety • resource guarding, and more...
Day Training programs include educational materials and individualized training goals. Each session is about 30 minutes of intensive training.
Day Training is $50 per day which includes at least 30 minutes of one-to-one training with an experienced dog trainer. Any dog enrolled in Day Training will also be able to participate in supervised play with other dogs.
For more information on Day Training, please contact us via the website or call Deborah Rosen at 253-905-3685.